Set up your online sales successfully
Starting the e-commerce and set up online sales successfully is no longer an easy task: too many competitors, even many niches are occupied, mainly in the B2C segment. However, this form of distribution will continue to play an essential role in the sales performance of each company. And that is why it is so important to focus on this task in a targeted and planning way in order to master it.
Optimise the online store
Due to the tough competition in many online areas, simply placing a product or service on the Internet is not a guarantee of success. With online marketing measures you need to attract users to your site or to your online store. For these visitors do not leave your online shops, but become clients, you will need to constantly improve the User Experience (UX) to increase the conversion. We will be happy to support you in this challenge and offer the following services:
- Recommendations for optimising design.
- Usability optimisation.
- Content optimisation in English, German or Russian.
- Recommendations for better page speed.
Enter international markets for online sales
Numerous online sales channels are available to help you set up online sales. And at the first glance, national boundaries no longer play a role. So, you can start to internationalise the online business immediatelly, offering your products / services to markets abroad. But at the same time you will be faced with numerous questions such as language barriers, country-specific consumption patterns, legal framework conditions, different prices, logistics requirements and payment modalities.
We are happy to support you in setting up and internationalising your online sales and offer you the following services:
- Identify and evaluate the current online market situation for your products / services.
- Development of an e-commerce strategy (target groups, USPs, matching sales and marketing channels).
- Consulting and selection of suitable platforms and shop systems for international trade.
- Development and implemention of online marketing strategy for online shops.
After optimisation is before optimisation. Keep improving your online store for more customers.
Country borders and market differences are also present online. Their due attention is critical to successful e-commerce.